...about utube

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Go watch Shane Dawson! (link) NOWWW.







I love the fact that's he's so open to cussing. I loooveee people who cuss sometimes (when exaggerating and needed only and not 24/7 like some idiot ah beng) cause people that cuss are usually more open minded and shiz.


Well anyways, he's hilarious. And I think he's better than Nigahiga, recently anyways. Nigahiga's running outta ideas and most other people on youtube are either still boring or I just don't get them.

...like WhatTheBuck. (link) What the fuck is WhatTheBuck saying sometimes? He goes so fast like C.S. Wong that I just stare and don't even have time to register what he's going at.

...and Smosh. (link) WTH MAN I EITHER DON'T GET YOUR JOKES OR THEY JUST AREN'T FUNNY. D<

...NigaHiga's (link) video quality is starting to fuck up. What the heck happened to his old camera?!

and most of all... FRED. (link) JUST STFU PLS. Your voice makes me want to kill a cat.

0 comments: