oh god.

Friday, August 14, 2009

My life is a fucking mess. I do not know what the hell is happening to me but my inspiration, my motivation, my every piece of shit-fucking-will-to-live is absolutely gone.

I may not seem any different in my daily life but god my life is so messy now. I haven't done homework, studying, cleaning and bothering for ages.

I usually always get shit from my hypocritical family but maybe they've just gone too far. I've lost all motivation to care.

I need a holiday and I hope next week passes in a hurry. I desperately need some time to settle my thoughts and get on with my life.


“Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.”
-Voltaire


And so, to quickly pass my bloody misfortunes, I will. Fuck this shit. I WILL rearrange my life.


0 comments: