3OH!3

Friday, September 18, 2009

I feel so badass listening to 3OH!3. O__O I think it's cause of their voices.

Well anyways, I love 'em, so I pimp 'em.

My fav song for now is Dance With Me.



And I never noticed how sweet Colorado Sunrise was until I read the lyrics and stuff.



I'm really amazed at 3OH!3's versatility. When I first heard Don't Trust Me I thought they would be just another one hit wonder myspace band since they got this techno-rap-rock thing going on like the other bands at myspace.



...but fate somehow lead Jessie to send me Still Around.




I know it's lame but I found love at first sound. =)

After that I started listening to their other songs and I now love about 80% of all their songs. Some songs I can't get used to cause those just don't suit me. But anyways, it's still love.


And for anyone who's curious, they named themselves 3OH!3 after their hometown area code in Colorado.


So, quick go listen to all their songs. I'm sure at least 50% of them will be worth your time unless you friggin Obama or Hitler and have a country to dictate.


P/S: OMG how did I not notice this version before?! Fuck it's awesome. The beat is more heavy and even though Katy's voice doesn't seem fitting to the song sometimes, the beat is still the best.




Fuck I'm in love with their songs.

0 comments: