Guilty Pleasures: Part 1

Friday, September 4, 2009

(Note:I was kinda talking in a different way in this post, was a wee bit drunk. I apologize for any headaches caused.)

Okay my posts are getting boring lately so imma post stuff that are kinda interesting (to me anyways) that I'm checking out now and I'm gonna pimp them. Cause y'know, I only pimp what's hot, and what I check out is alwayyss hottt.

And my list does not contain the usually cheesy teeny booper stuff.
*cough TwilightRobertPattisonJoBrosHannahMontanaStupidShit cough*


Movies. The ones that are already here are in BLUE, the ones not yet here are in RED. Cause you know, blue is cold and old. (Rhyming unintentionally is my hidden talent. And yes, I KID YOU NOT.) Red is warm and coming soon.


1. Marie Antoinette (3/10)



A film about Marie Antoinette, once a queen of England and a woman who was the "most misunderstood and abused" female that ever existed. >_> Pfft. So far I've only seen half the movie on youtube, and yes it is available on youtube, and all I've seen is her living a lavish lifestyle by attending parties, eating decadent french pastries (AND THEY LIKE GETTING FAT. THE ASSES.) and buying millions of bloody shoes.
Millions.
Just imagine Victoria Beckham as a queen and exclude the eating part.



(Macarons, the Oreos of France. Don't be fooled by it's appearance, it's actually really awesome. And you know the french people and their picky-ness. I need to try them out man. Ritz, here I come.)


So far throughout half the movie the only sad thing she has to go through is not getting sex and not getting pregnant. You know, the royal family heir bullshit conspiracies and crap. Well maybe it's too early for me to judge but, I dunno, I think the movie's just okay-okay. The music from the movie is absolute CRAP though. Wtf plays techno at lavish balls?


2. Dorian Gray





Remember Prince Caspian from Narnia? Yeah, that blonde idiot. Well the actor's name is Ben Barnes, and I think you should try to remember it. Even though he once played a crap character in some stupid kid film, he should be given a second chance just cause he looks so bloody handsome in old english-ey clothes.
(And yes I know it's practically impossible not to swoon at guys in old english-ey clothes, *points at Heath from Casanova* but once you see the fat asses from Marie Antoinette, it's not that hard really.)

Well about Dorian Gray. Dorian Gray the film is based on the book The Picture of Dorian Gray. The main theme of the book is about Hedonism, a philosophy which is based on the obsession with the pursuit of pleasure, finding contentment and happiness in all acts that bring about pleasure without caring about the feelings of others nor caring if they are immoral or not. So point blankly, it's aim is GET DRUNK HAVE FUN WOOHOO.
(There are other philosophies on Hedonism, but I'm not gonna bother explain all of that cause it's pretty much sleep-inducing and boring.)

Now, synopsis of the movie. Dorian Gray is a simple normal person until he's swept into some sort of a higher social circle by this Lord Henry person, and like most people would, he got intoxicated by it all and wanted it to last forever. And based on my own interpretation of the trailer which is already as blurry as fuck, the old dude is the devil and wants Dorian's soul. And in return for Dorian's soul, Dorian will get to live forever to attend as many parties as he wants, intoxicate himself into oblivion and last but not least, fuck as many women as he wants.
(Everything in yellow is based on my own views and in no way it is possibly true unless the script writers are as psycho as me. If you wanna know what happens, watch it when it comes out. )


3. Inglourious Basterds





In this movie, Brad Pitt is violent-looking and wearing a military uniform while screaming: "Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps... and I want my scalps!"

Okay, where can I get my tickets? WHERE. D<

Beside Brad Pitt, the main reason I wanna watch this is cause Quentin Tarantino a.k.a sick-ass-fuck-bastard-of-a-crazy-director is the director of the movie. Quentin Tarantino is known for having directed (and produced too, I think) Kill Bill, Planet Terror, Pulp Fiction and all those sick as fuck movies you pussies can't watch.

0 comments: