Fuck I'm pissed

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I usually don't get pissed off so much or easily by a person, but this time I've reached, passed and jumped my breaking point.

This is a major rant so eff off if you don't wanna read a 500 word essay on how much a piece of shit a person is.

My aunt is a BITCH. And I don't fucking care if you somehow fucking find this you judgmental spinster. I hope one day you choke on your words and DIE.

How can someone come into my home as a guest and fucking judge me for who I am with just 2 weeks of seeing me? Barely seeing me actually since I avoid her like the swine flu.
And fucking hell she is not lecturing me for my own good, my mother has tried to do so for the past 10 years and has failed terribly, so I don't think she would do any better. I can actually tolerate my mother more cause she gave birth to me. Sure I'm an asshole sometimes but I can't exactly ignore the fact that my mother gave life to me.

The bitch has come into my home and disliked the way I study, the way I eat, the way I dress, the time I sleep, my friends, my hobbies, and bloody hell she's even insulted my parents before my very fucking eyes even.

The only reason she isn't get punched in the face yet is cause my family is actually pretty respectful when it comes to family ties. Older people get respected because well, they're older. And you know the so called "I've eaten more salt than you've eaten rice" chinese proverb BULLSHIT.

The fact that she's an Australian now and has a heavy aussie accent makes me hate australia. Even though aus isn't really that bad since they had Heath Ledger and the Veronicas and stuff.
Everything she represents, I hate. You know why? I FUCKING HATE HER GUTS.



I'm so bloody ashamed to be blood related to you. You make me wanna puke.

Well thank god you're leaving in 2 day's time. GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE YOU BITCH.

0 comments: