Pre-Life Crisis

Friday, December 26, 2008

I think I'm having a pre-life crisis.
And no I'm not a kicking fetus in someone's tummy just urging to crawl out of a vagina.

And pre-life crisis, as I would put it in quite normal words, is a crisis when someone finally realizes that he/she needs to grow the hell up and take on responsibilities soon or he/she will create he/she's own trouble and tombstone.

(I'm going to be 16 soon and why do I still feel like I'm still an immature, irresponsible, dirty-mouthed brat?)

I am someone is a freaking tired and needs a vacation.
A holiday.
A getaway.
A something.

But like all life crisis, they tend to pop up at the weirdest times.

AND MY HOLIDAY URGE IS AT THE END OF DECEMBER.

Why does my brain think like this? I think I was born with my brain in my ass.





...And I shit it out already.

0 comments: