Sigh.

Monday, December 29, 2008

I am so tired.

Just got back from Kedah and it's been like 60km (or more? I don't know.) and I'm totally dead.

Got 2 teeth removed from my mouth too. And the experience of getting teeth pulled out is... weird.
It didn't hurt a single bit, but after the dentist poked my mouth with the numbing needle, I swear I was hallucinating man. The doctor asked me to get up and all I could do was 'O__O' at him. And then my mom whacked me on the head and I finally woke up.

I think the novacaine (numbing medicine) makes you high.


Well anyways, there's a rat in my kitchen. Why you ask? That's cause for the 2 days me and my mom weren't home, my family seem to have forgot the responsibility of closing the kitchen door.
And just now when I was in the kitchen taking out the weighing machine from underneath some rack place where the fearful thing is hidden, the effing rat jumped from under it.
Immediately after that my mouth seemed to spill profanities faster than most people piss.
(And yes the weighing machine is in the kitchen. I'm not sure why but I think it's for people to scare the shit after themselves right after they've eaten. So they can lao sai and lose the damn weight off immediately. Smart eh?)

So then of course the rat ran away and hid somewhere else. I of course will not freaking catch/kill it cause I'm a scaredy cat, and no way in hell am I waking parents up to get a scolding. So sorry, food, gonna have to risk you.

=(
Tired.


And PMR results on Tuesday.

=(

0 comments: