Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sigh.
For the first time ever, I will publicly announce my up-rise, and my downfall.

I HATE HTML.

God and Bill Gates couldn't have created a more hateful thing.

I can't even place the images in the correct position... I fear I am turning into a... FAILURE (this failure echoes btw like in the movies).

=(

Yeah I know it's slight and it'll fully recover soon once I find some person nice enough on an internet forum to show clueless novices like me how to handle a web page in a understandable language.



And it's xmas eve. And I like my festive days alone. Shhhhh... Don't tell anyone. I hate rejecting to go parties. It's kinda saddening for me to let someone down. But even saddening for me to spend festive days with people.

I'm a alone person. For festive days anyways, and I would prefer it to remain that way.

0 comments: