Things that keep me up at 4am

Tuesday, December 2, 2008




:D
These kinda weird videos always put a smile on my face and wake the shit outta me.

And omg Love Hearts Candy. I want some.






These are so cute. =D
And I remember from the book Diary by Chuck Palahniuk, the main character's boyfriend replaced all her birth control pills with these cute lil candies so she could get pregnant. Kinda lame and stupid but weirdly cute in a really weird way.

Love Hearts are a big fat (literally, cause y'know, too much candy=britney meltdown) rip off of Necco's Sweethearts,...



...BUT! I think Love Hearts has cuter thingys on them.

Example: Fax Me, Be My Icon, Doh! (from The Simpsons by you know who), Tickle Monster, (and like the dude in the video,) Mermaid Eloise (whatever the hell is that? O_o).



OR...


You aren't really a lovey-dovey person and would rather get laid by a highway truck (a.k.a, hit n run), than a real person, I would recommend these babies:



=D

I should really get like a bucket truck load of the Fuck Off ones and dump them all on things I hate, like Eddiepuss, slow drivers, pedophiles, and inconsiderate efftards. Maybe they'll actually get a hint.


Or maybe you do love, but you just have... different taste. May I interest you in...


Some Save The Earth candies?




Some lezbo or ghey lovin' ones eh?


There's one type that just right for you. And now if you'll excuse me, I need to be on my way to order some Fuck Off ones.



Alternate candies are available here: http://www.cafepress.com/americanangst/2408020

Necco ones are USA candies, and the Love Hearts are UK ones. Damn white people, they get all the good stuff.

0 comments: