Note to self: EAT.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Note: If you're on a diet, please stop reading this post at once.



1. Lok Lok at Pulau Tikus. Opposite IPG building.
Known for big portions on the stick and ho liao soup.




Should be this stall. Cause it's like the only Lok Lok stall in Pulau Tikus.

(Pics taken from here and here.)




2. Tong Sui at Mat Toh Yau



Known for their pink store and van. O_o But honestly leh, ate there before and it's pretty good. So need to go again.


... I'm hungry liao...


(Pics taken from here.)



3. Coffee and toast from Toh Soon.



This kopitiam's at Campbell street and is damn old. In my opinion, sells the best coffee and kaya toast EVER. They make my usual breakfast taste very lousy. Bought their kaya before too. Very very nice but a little more expensive than usual kaya.

(pic from here.)



4. Bee ko moi from... duno where yet.



Sigh. Been ages since I've ate it until I've forgetten when was the last time I've had a taste of it. =( Anyone know where they sell good bee ko moi?

(pic from here.)



5. Japanese food from Tao.

Quite renowned I think cause heard quite a few people talking about it already. Need to try.

(Pic from here.)



6. Char Koay Teow from Lorong Selamat



Everyone should know this aunty gua... She's like the superhero of char koay teow with her weird hat and goggles. If you dunno I seriously question if you're a Penangite. Either that or you never go out.
Known to tourist as "best char koay teow ever" and known to locals as "got lansi aunty that asks customers to self-service under the sun".
I think it's okay la since I was never a fan of Char Koay Teow since it's all oily and fat with prawns. Eww. D= I ate 2 mouths before only.
Over rated, very over rated, since I know that Penang is shit full of Char Koay Teow and in almost every lorong, hawker stall, restaurant also sells almost the same thing.
Plus this aunty sells it at 7 ringgit. WTF.

(Pic from here.)



7. Xiu Long Pao from Dragon-I at Queensbay.





... MUST EAT. Quite pricey but damn man... T_T

(Pics from here.)

0 comments: