(oh eff titles)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Turned 16 years old 2 days ago. Feels the same really since it's just 16. Nope can't buy alcohol legally nor go into over 18 only movies in cinema yet.

Well whatever. That's the reason why fake IDs are needed.

On the upside though, I get loads of free cake and ice cream from people! And guess what? No chocolate this year! =DDDD (Not really a big fan of that brown shit like cream.)
...except for the choc and mint cake my aunt gave me...
But the mint taste kinda overpowers the choc taste so I don't really mind.
Had a whole pint/tub/some-size-I-duno of Haagen-Dazs green tea ice cream. So yeah, I'm as happy as a pink elephant now.

Loads of nice people actually cared about me and that day more than I had for myself really so, thank you nice people, you know who you guys are!

Best present ever though was my mom raising my allowance. Sorry but nothing can beat that. Well maybe a domokun shrine or God bestowing me Wolverine hands, but it's not like I have those... yet.

Anyways, wth didn't anyone give me a real life sheep or dog-that-looks-like-sheep?






Damn the Old English Sheepdog is so cute. You just wanna fluff it up and eat it like cotton candy or use it as a pillow.

0 comments: