Cracked. Loved.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Pls click HERE and read. I know you want to. Oh not. Ah whatever you're missing out on Cracked.

I love Cracked.
Love love love love teletubbies, barney and sesame street kind of love.  The kind of love that is embarassing to tell the world but you don't care cause nothing beats that awesome feeling in your heart that you know you love <3.
The amount I love of Cracked is around 50% I love of water/sleep/yaoi. It is A LOT.

Y'know why?
I didn't really know why.

Cause after all, it's just another one of those humour sites. There's still FMyLife, Lamebook, CollegeHumour, and more.

There's one small difference in it that makes it's very, very special though. And to quote Cracked themselves:

It turns out that actual smart, funny writing is such a rare thing on the Internet that people show up in droves when they get wind of it.

Holy fuckety fuck, I never realised it before. So this is why I prefer KennySia over Xiaxue! Xiaxue's definitely more interesting than kennysia but kennysia just wins the LULZ man.

And another thing, Cracked writers and commenters don't make me feel stupid.
You ever read the comments sections on CollegeHumour?
Well, they hurt. They really do hurt. They hurt my bloody brain for hell's sake.

All the random shitheads with their "OMG FIRST!!111!", the douchebags that have their shitty "holier than thou" attitude, and the retards who make no sense. They make CollegeHumour go from awesome to painful.

And I rate the level of awesomeness of the comments sections on various humour sites...

1. Cracked.
They give extra info on the articles, they make things funnier, they verify things if something's weird about the article, and sometimes they're just... literate. (I love people who spell correct and without all the cH@tSp3Ak.)

2. Lamebook.
There's still annoying OMGF1RST!!!11! comments but that's kinda rare. Some of the random comments that aren't supposed to make sense sometimes actually do make some sense.

3. Geekologie.
60% don't make shit sense but I love all those PEW PEW PEWs that manage to get me laughing even though it's so random. Ah geek are such entertainment sometimes. :D

4. FMyLife.
A lot of douchebags prowl on FML. The fuckers that put YouDeserveIt without thinking. Some people are about to die from terminal diseases and they just hit the YDI button. They're the minority but still they range in thousands.

5. CollegeHumour.
The nerds/douchebags at Collegehumour are so lame. Their comments section is always not worth reading.
I'm a comments section junkie. I love comments on stuff and yet I can't digest all this crap.

6. PerezHilton. (Not exactly humour site but there's still LULZ.)
1 word: horror. The ads, assholes, FIRST!!!'s, chatspeakers, people that make no sense, etc, THEY'RE ALL THERE. ALL.


Ohmygawd a part of me inside just died. D8 So horrifying just remembering.

0 comments: