Mother/Earthbound

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

O__O

Just finished playing Mother 3, aka Earthbound 2. My eyes have double vision, my left middle finger and ring finger hurt, and my brain is sooo tired.


But god it's so worth it. Mother3 = amazing.




(pic by EiffelArt on deviantart. Hit him up and give some <3 pls. http://eiffelart.deviantart.com/ )

It may seem like some normal nintendo game to people who haven't played it yet but omg THIS GAME CAN MELT HEARTS. D8

The ending was so goddamn sad man I think the black coffin filled with ashes they call my heart actually had a thump for a moment.




I checked out one of the songs on youtube and guess what? It seems it's normal being all sad at the ending, just look at the comments on the video, they practically made rivers outta tears man.





D'8


To be honest I prefer Mother 2 even though I didn't finish Mother 2.
Played Mother 2 around like 6 or 7 years ago or so. Had 1 more stage left until the game would end but the emulator had issues so yeah, couldn't finish.
Even though it's kinda foggy in my memory but I liked the fact that Mother 2 was so... weird. It's was like Shigesato Itoi (game's writer) was on crack when he made it. O__o

Just downloaded the emulator and game though so gonna be playing that soon. =D Gotta rest my brains first before I start though or I'll die of brain-dead cause after I start I can't stop. -_-
Living proof is me, I suck at playing vid games and yet I finished Mother3 within 3 days. O__O ftw man I didn't stop much expect for yesterday cause had a party. (Oh and totally random but the party was kinda fun :D)

I think this coming school holiday I'm gonna be a nerd and play vid games. O_o Don't want to cause it's so dorky but... OMG CAN'T RESIST D8.

0 comments: