NeverShoutNever!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Been some time since I've been in love with music from just one singer. Nowadays I just listen to random music I come by, no more specific bands or singers or pimping.

But that's going to change very, very soon. :D


Meet Christofer Drew Ingle (and no, not a typo, christopher with a F):






Singer of "NeverShoutNever!", a one-man-band. Think Secondhand Serenade but with far less heartbreak and a serious lot more of happiness, love-spreading and occasional sadness mixed in with hope.



First song I heard of his was Trouble and what can I say?
I absolutely love it. <3







Reminds me so much of a chillax version of Jason Mraz. Since the I'm Yours craze I haven't been keen on listening to him much lately cause I still haven't finished digesting all the "I'm YOUURRRRSSSS" tunes outta my head. =/



And while I still have your attention, please listen to this awesome song called On The Brightside too. =)




And after you're done with that, please go to his myspace/youtube/twitter/website/everything and listen to all those amazing songs please. This guy doesn't even have a full-length album out yet and his song Trouble already has more than 2 million views on Youtube.
Imagine that.



This 18 year old boy wonder and his trusty ukelele can seriously change the world man.
. . .
Seriously.


<3

0 comments: