Last day T_T

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last time I'm going to school is tomorrow, and I haven't done SHIT.

Gotta scan pics for hueylin, print for chloe, pack my SPBT books, pack my choc cake for the guinea pigs at school, and get some sleep.

Kinda happy tomorrow's the last day but there's this stinging sad feeling that form 4's over. Form 5's coming soon and OH FUCK SPM.

Baked for the last time to give the guinea pigs. T___T Lavender cookies and chocolate cake. Lavender cookies kind of plain though but they're for the old people in my family and my mom banned me from using more sugar so no icing. Well anyways, choc cake = awesome, so it's okay.


So far this year's been pretty awesome really. Didn't go as plan but nothing ever does eh? =)

Well anyways, nothing else to say but...
PAY CLASS FUND. ANYONE READING THIS AND DIDN'T PAY CLASS FUND YET, CHECK YOUR BEDROOM, MY SHEEP ARE SHITTING THERE.

0 comments: