Question Of The Day :1

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

If you're in a conversation with a bunch of people, some of whom you are close with, some you barely know, and some absolute strangers, what is inappropriate, and what is not? O_o


Talking with a few people some time ago and was having few (note: few. Not many, not none, but moderate.) laughs. A joke was in my head but I was confused to say it or not.

IF IT WENT WELL:
1. They laugh.
2. They think my sense of humour is sick but nevertheless, funny.
3. They know I'm open-minded.
4. I'd know they're easy-going and I'll eventually grow a liking to them too.

IF IT FAILS:
1. They think I'm sick. Not in a good way too. =/
2. They think I'm the sort who is too open minded and likes to say TMI stuff to everyone I'm talking to.
3. They'll avoid me like the plague/swine-flu/H1N1.

and worst case scenario is...
4. If they're dicks and douche bags they'll spread rumours about me being the most disgusting person to ever look them in the eye and say "Toothpaste makes your dick swell!".


So yeah. To say or not to say.




RANDOM SHIT YOU DON'T NEED TO READ CAUSE IT'S BORING. YOU'RE MOST LIKELY TO CLICK THE "close tab" BUTTON DURING THE FIRST HALF OF THE PARAGRAPH ANYWAYS:

Everyone should know I'm open-minded. Like fo' srs open-minded. You could tell me you fucked a cow and impregnated it and all I would say is "Eh did you like it? Could I see your cow-human hybrid baby? 8D"

Some things I don't accept though are:
1. Racism gone too far.
I hate a few races sometimes. Actually no, let me rephrase that. I hate ALL races sometimes, even my own. Sometimes a group of people will do things in their nature that other groups hate.
Unavoidable. Get over it, fact of life. All we can do is complain and pray the other groups don't find out about it.
Ignorance = bliss.
But you know people go too far sometimes like dragging a cow's head through the streets to protest the building of an Indian temple. -___- Idiots.

2. Insulting religious people and people insulting religions (too much anyways).
This has got to be common sense. Most people don't do it but some assholes are STILL going to people's funerals and shouting "GOD HATES FAGS!".
Some religions are still topics of jokes, so be open-minded if someone's joking about them. You have the right to freak out when that person starts throwing cow/pig's blood on you.

3. Dicks. Douchebags. Assholes.
Y'know. The fuckers who keep boasting to you about their awesome 100 million dollar private jets, fucking hot Megan Fox-ish trophy wives/girlfriends, and their recent achievements.
Yeah we know you worked hard for all your achievements, but can't you see our eyes rolling yet? WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW. FUCK OFF.

0 comments: