Sunday, July 1, 2007

This morning I was eating some tuna pizza, then my bro walked into the kitchen and say that my mom wanted to sue pizza hut last night.

Sue for what leh?

My mom wanted to sue Pizza Hut because she thinks that they didn't put cheese on the pizza... =_=

I could specifically taste the cheese la... Not as much as usual, but still got.

And for the lack of cheese, my mom wanted to sue them...

When in court, what would my mom get back anyways? Life time supply of cheese?


Smells cheesy...




And my aunt just told me that a pair of Dr. Marten boots cost 500 bucks...

Better go rob and rape me alive!!!

Wa kao eh, sell a pair of those black boots for 500 bucks!!!

I know they are pretty and all, but 500 bucks not just suck my blood, suck my liver and brain too.
Doesn't this look too good to be true?... Yea, it does actually... 500 bucks... *sigh.*
Money doesn't buy you everything, but it sure buys you a pair of Dr. Martens...

0 comments: