Monday, July 30, 2007

I just signed up for Youth Pastors camp... without realising it.
http://youthalivemsia.org/



Joo Ling phoned me while I was half asleep and I agreed without knowing it...
Shit... I don't wanna be converted, I like being a taoist.



But I think they won't convert me... right?
I don't know. Gues I'll just go and see what happens...

Actually, I didn't remember anything about the phone call at all. I just remembered it when they emailed me. How the hell did they get my email anyways?!
I think Joo Ling gave it to them...

Just imagine me baptisting somone, then some kids accidentally whack my foot and I get pissed. I think I'll go berserk and scold vulgarities.... Wow, I'll be such a great pastor...

And I'm still trying to figure out how the hell to use the AVI converter MP4 tool thingy, or whatever it's called.
I actually know how to do, it's really simple. But the only problem is, I lost the disc they gave me to install the converter files. And I've been trying for 3 hours to download it. For free of course. =P

This is harder than it looks, and I owe half of my life to wikipedia. Without wiki, I wouldn't be able to even tell the difference between AMV and MPEG.

I do know how to tell the difference, but I have to admit that other than knowing they're file types , I don't really know what the hell are they...

0 comments: