Thursday, July 26, 2007

Things to do before I die next week (as of 9:20pm 26/7/07):

1. Do my KH corrections.
Puan Rohaya Tun is insane. INSANE I TELL YOU! INSANE!!!!!!!!! Every single question you get wrong in the test, you have to do corrections 5 times each for every question. 5 times each. Just great. I got 19 wrong... So that means 19x5=95. 95 questions to write down in hand on lined paper... Before next Tuesday. And you still have to draw every drawing 5 times! She has no sympathy. At least the Form 2s got it better than the Form 3s. They have to copy 10 for each question wrong. Just imagine...
Deadline: 31/7/07

2. Do my Kumon.
I didn't finish 3 weeks of Kumon homework. At all. 54 sheets of math inequalities and Cartesian planes waiting for me. *sigh* I have no comments whatsoever. Have to be done before Saturday.
-Why do I always procrastinate? =/
Deadline: 28/7/07 4/8/07 15/9/07

3. Finish my Malay homework.
I slack the most in my Malay studies. And I was still lucky enough to get a 82% in my last test. O_o The wonders of human luck and tuition. Makes me wonder.
I've got Malay summaries, about 5 of them in fact. And 3 comprehensions to go along with them. And I got about 3 or 4 Malay essays, 2 are half done. Must be handed in by tomorrow morning. I'm gonna burn some midnight oil tonight. Or tomorrow morning. Cause I think I'll only finish it by 2 or 3 am.
-DIE MALAY HOMEWORK!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!
Deadline: 27/7/07

4. Consume more vitamin C.
I've got a very severe rash on my right hand. And it itches so much, I always have to wake up at 3am in the morning just to scratch my wrist. It's getting better, but not much difference. And I've got 3 ulcers in my mouth. Yes, not 1, not 2, but 3. I can't even eat without any pain now. Need more vitamin C products. I didn't even eat a whole orange. I only ate half, shared it with my grandma.
-Stupid God forsaken ulsers.
Deadline (before I go delirious): 1/8/07

5. Study for end of the year exams.
I haven't fully covered any of the subjects yet. None, yes none. History, Geography, Maths, Chinese, English, Malay, Science, Art, Civics, Moral, and maybe a few more subjects which I have lost count of. X_X 10 subjects to cover until I know them by the back of my hand. I need to get to the top 15 positions of the class. Which is also the whole school. Out of 180 or so people in the whole form.
Deadline (before the 17, 18 and 19 of October, which are the exam dates): 30/9/07

6. Read all the series of unfortunate events books and get my mom to buy Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk.
I've read the series of unfortunate events books until book 12. I've read half of book 12, so that means I have to read 2 and a half books because I haven't read the 3rd book, 13th book, and half of the 12th book. I love the books. Daniel Handler is a genius. And I need the Invisible Monsters book. Need.

-I have officially finished all the series of unfortunate events books and I have read Invisible Monsters. Chuck Palahniuk is a genius.
Deadline: 31/7/07 for series of unfortunate events, 31/8/07 for Invisible Monsters

7. Learn how to get faux hawk in hair without using hair wax or clay in the shortest time possible.
It's harder than it seems. Seriously. Especially without the hair wax and hair clay. I can't use hair wax or clay too much cause It's seriously too expensive. It costs 40 bucks just for a container of each.
Deadline: 15/8/07

8. Do History folio
Must print pictures, get information, and write.
-FINITO. Finally.
Deadline: 12/8/07

9. Get more sleep.
Need.... Sleep....
Deadline: Before I die.

So in order of deadlines,
3 27/7/07
2 28/7/07
1 31/7/07
(first half of) 6 31/7/07
4 1/8/07
2 4/8/07
8 12/8/07
7 15/8/07
(second half of) 6 31/8/07
2 15/9/07
5 30/9/07
9 Death.




0 comments: