Sunday, July 22, 2007



















Today was the Food and Fun Fair.
I have to admit though, it wasn't too bad.
Or maybe I just feel that way because of the horses.


We had horses, monkeys, stilt walkers, clowns, baloon sculptoring, dances, a guy who could play a harmonica, guitar and tamborine at the same time, tons of people, random games, food, drinks, and really nice wantons.


I rode on the horses, twice! And riding a horse is like humping, and while I was riding the horse, the horse just stopped, and pooped. I could even hear the *plup* sound of shit dropping.




















The monkeys were in the same group with the horses, and were really cute. They were baby monkeys, so they weren't scary. Reminds me of the monkey in Pirates of the Carribean.


















See the similarity?



I couldn't get pictures of the stilt walkers, clowns, balloon sculptoring, dances, a guy who could play a harmonica, guitar and tamborine at the same time, random games, drinks, and really nice wantons cause I had my duty and I actually forgot.


The balloon scultor guy gave me a green heart! =) But it got lost when I went to do duty...=( And I couldn't see the dances cause I had duty. But I did see the guy who can play 3 instruments a few times though. And I forgot totally about my camera at the games room. And I don't really care about the drinks, but the lemon milk bubble tea was REAALLY good though. And the wantons were so nice, we bought 6 boxes of them. And that's like 30 wantons or so... O_o








And random picture of my food from the fair. Forgot to gave it back to Su Sian.
Oh well, gotta finish it myself then.

0 comments: