Saturday, July 7, 2007
















Reality just hit me today. I'm officially turning emo unintentionally.
I realised that when Farha said I wrote deep stuff onto my MSN personal messages.
e.g. [Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded, and that heaven is overrated?]

It's my favourite line of Drop Of Jupiter by Train. I simply love that song. Maybe my obsession towards song meanings made me love specific lines of songs that have really deep meanings?

Yeah, I'm a kinda deep person. And I enjoy that fact. What's wrong to be deep? I do see the lighter side of life when I'm deep too, some songs have really nice lyrics to happiness. Like drops of Jupiter, my 2nd fav lines is:
She acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds me that there's time to change.
Since the return from her stay on the moon
She listen like spring and talks like June.

Beautiful, just beautiful. Maybe I love Drops Of Jupiter so much cause I've always liked stars, horoscopes, and foreign unknown things. not UFOs though. I have always hated ETs and UFOs. I don't really like aliens... They creep me out. That's why I have not read Dreamcatcher by Stephen King. I really want to read Salem's Lot though. And I have not watched E.T!!! And I do not want to.


Okay, backt to my emo-ness. Okay, let's see what else is emo about me except for my feelings.


Clothes? I guess so, since I like wearing black stuff. Not the pants though, tight skinny jeans weren't always my fav. I do wear them soetimes, but not always. I prefer 3 quarter pants more.

Hair? Yes, no, maybe? I did change my fringe to the side, but that's cause I think it looks better. The back isn't spiked up so it isn't really emo.

Actions? I don't think so... I don't say "Life sucks" everytime someone asks me "How's life?". I don't cut my wrist, they're super clean. Well, not really, there are a few scars. I used to cut my hand, not my wrist, just to let it bleed. That time I was having a problem la, and I wasn't emo looking at all, u couldn't even tell I was emo if you had a magnifying glass. I cut at that time of my life cause I just wanted to feel something. Pain sometimes comes mentally and physically, at that time, when I divided some of the pain to the physical side, the mental didn't hurt so much already. That's why I guess. But now I don't myself already. I guess I've already learned to demolish the pain from my mind. The problem isn't solved, but I'm not worrying about it anymore, cause I know my worrying won't change the problem's condition. I guess empathy and apathy got the best of me.

Make up? Guess so... I really like the eyeliner. But does that make someone emo? If that's emo, I guess my KH teacher is emo too. O_o

Music? Heavy music filled with sad lyrics.... Yeah, those songs are nice. But I prefer ballads. Rock music sounds nice to me if only it has the care free punk-ness to me. Or either when it's power ballads. Power ballads include: Beautiful by Christina Aguilera, Drops Of Jupiter by Train, Iris by Goo Goo Dolls, When You're Gone By Avril Lavigne, and more. And I really like acoustic songs too. Like Angel by Sarah McLachlan. That song is purely BEAUTIFUL. Thunder by Boys Like Girls is good too. Unwell by Matchbook 20 is great too, I really like the meanings of that song.
That's my music interest mainly. I really like some jungle techno too, like The Way I Are by Timbaland and Keri Hilson And D.O.E.. The most emo song from all the music I hear is Angel by Sarah McLachlan I guess. It's about praying that someone who suicided has some peace in an angel.
























I guess that sums it up. I think i'm just deep, not emo. Emo stands for emotional, and I may be deep, but I can still find the lighter side of life. I do laugh and I do smile but I'm only human so I will cry and I will frown at times. But for the moment I'll just go by the flow and enjoy whatever I'm doing, no matter it's deep or not. Other people's opinion won't mean much cause only my opinion matters to myself.













P/S: I just uploaded Gary's pic cos I think this pic is just absolutely adorable. Him and LinLin (the cat) just look so cute in the pic.

0 comments: