Sunday, July 15, 2007

GAHH!!! The terror!
I'm going sick, it's official.

This afternoon, while eating lunch, my aunt said I was turning yellow. Yes, yellow.
Not pale, not tan, not any human color, but yellow.

It's from the lack of sleep, healthy food, and water. I know it's unhealthy, but it's just the life I lead. Gotta change it now though.


I'm like a walking corpse, I don't even need the eyeliner and the black clothes to look dead now. And that's because I'm damn sick.

I feel really tired and cold nowadays, and so...damn....lazy.... to do anything whatsoever.

I need to drink more water, but I hate water. But I need to drink it anyways to avoid being a yellow martian from outer space that likes emo rangers.

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Does that make any sense whatsoever? O_o

And my mom's not gonna be home till next week Friday, which sucks. Because I need a haircut, and without her permission, I can't even step a foot out of the house unless it's tuition or school. That also means I haven't watched Transformers or any other damn movie yet. It's been ages since I watched a movie. The last time I watch a movie must be like, 2 or 3 weeks ago.

And I'm addicted to the emo rangers theme song.
"Go Go Emo Rangers~!"

I love the tune! XD

And another song I really love now is Time After Time by Quietdrive.
I've added the link so that any clueless soul that stumbles upon this weird blog can enjoy a life time to a 3 to 4 minutes song.


I'm gonna study later, need to understand chapter 5 and 6 of science all in 2 days. Hope I'll be able to succeed in doing this almost impossible feat.






http://www.uploading.com/files/9U68QE9V/Quietdrive___Time_After_Time.mp3.html





I think it'll work. Just wait for about 10 minutes for the song. The song is worth your 10 minutes, or more.

Time..To...Drink...Water....And...Study....


I feel like a damn robot.

0 comments: