Friday, July 13, 2007

Emo Rangers




Hilarious! XD
I loved the part where that flying head guy says: " CHeer the fuck up! Your poetry sucks!"

It's so damn british I have nothing to say. Just listen to those damn accents. Wonder if emo started up in Britain, cause I know punk was started in Britain, can't tell for emo though.

Well anyways, I want an egg sandwich. I'm too lazy to pull my ass to the kitchen to make one though. Maybe I'll go after I watched some youtube.

----------

yay~! I made an onion and alfafa sprouts with half boiled egg sandwich! Hope I don't get food poisoning cause the egg was a little bit more uncooked than expected.

Hmm... I shouldn't have spread some butter. Butter and alfafa sprouts don't really mix. i think I should just stick to my usual midnight snack, a damn green apple. Easier than some eggs at least... but the apples nowadays taste weird... They're.. soggy? I don't know, just different from usual.

Gotta find more emo ranger episodes, they are just so.. weird? O.o

0 comments: