Saturday, July 14, 2007




Hair cut.

I'm getting one next week when my mom finally comes home from Kuching.

What hair cut am I supposed to get? I don't want my head to be screwed. Plus it's not the holidays, I can't hide away from school.








Choices:


1.

























I could get a short hairstyle like this guy's. The back's all layered really short so I don't have to stay in the shower washing my hair for 2 hours like I usually do now.


I hate being stuck in the shower washing off the conditionaer out of my hair only to have to do it again the next day.






2.


















Or I could just layer my hair a little bit so it remains long? O.o Can't decide.








3.
Or rat tail style? I can't do the hair color, but the style seems pretty interesting and I'm currently quite sick of my hair since I've had the same style for about a year already. I think my hair's able to get the rat tail since my hair at the back is pretty long and I'm kinda sick with the front of my hair. I wanna keep my fringe though.
So which one to choose? O.o I'll wait till Friday to decide I guess. Still 1 more week to go.

0 comments: