100 truths.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I duno how to do Notes in Facebook so imma do it here. YES I KNOW I'M KINDA DUMB. Everyone's kinda technology-retarded sometimes.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Water
2. Last phone call: Seetha's sister 0_o
3. Last text message: Susian
4. Last song you listened to: I'm not sure but I think it was Lala by Ashlee Simpson
5. Last time you cried: my eyes didn't water but I know my stomach was bursting with tears when I ate that horrible chocolate cake. (please refer to last blog post if you don't understand)

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Nope
7. Been cheated on: EVERDAY. D=
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: nope
9. Lost someone special: lots of times
10. Been depressed: who hasn't?
11. Been drunk and threw up: Drunk yes, threw up, no.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Shit green
13. rainbow
14. invisible-colour (yes it exists, u just can't see it. press ctrl+a if you want to see it.)

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: Yea
16. Fallen out of love: Yea
17. Laughed until you cried: totally
18. Met someone who changed you: nope
19. Found out who your true friends were: kinda?
20. Found out someone was talking about you: talking bad or good?
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: nope
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: umm... abt 20-30 of them I guess
23. How many kids do you want?: for now, none.
24. Do you have any pets: i don't think that 'demon creature' is my pet. IT IS A MONSTER.
25. Do you want to change your name: nope
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Stare at sheep that ppl gave me.
27. What time did you wake up today: 3 or 4pm
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: lepak-ing at jooling's house while waiting for my mom to talk her ass off
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: graduating secondary school.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: 5 hours ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: my habit of procrastinating
32. What are you listening to right now : I THINK it's frog sounds.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: nope
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: my photoshop cs2. It has pms.
35. Most visited webpage: google
36. Whats your real name: Loh Hui Min
37. Nicknames: stupid head. Asshole. Blur head.
39. Zodiac sign: Is that chinese or western? 0_o Chinese, chicken, western, taurus.
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Primary School?: Hun Bin Primary
42. Secondary School?: Convent Light Street
43. High school/college?: Currently none.
44. Hair colour: black
45. Long or short: Medium.
46. Height: 164cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: nope
48: What do you like about yourself?: i have the tendency to sleep a lot. AND I LOVE IT! =D
49. Piercings: Ears.
50. Tattoos: none
51. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: dental?
53. First piercing: 11
54. First best friend: Jia Yuan
55. First sport you joined: ...walking?
56. First vacation: Thailand
58. First pair of trainers: Nikes.

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: oxygen
60. Drinking: water
61. I'm about to: get on with my life after this
62. Listening to: some weird crazy mat rempits nearby my house
63. Waiting on: the time to pass by

YOUR FUTURE
64. Want kids?: only if have to.
65. Get Married?: guess so
66. Career?: Something related to psychology. Not sure if wanting industrial or clinical psychology though. =/

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: depends
68. Hugs or kisses: uhhh... hugs?
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: arms
73. Sensitive or loud: loud
74. Hook-up or relationship: depends
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: trouble maker

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Nope
77. Drank hard liquor: hard as in absinthe or vodka? I guess not.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: i don't even need them
79. Sex on first date: Nope
80. Broken someone's heart: I broke my own. =(
82. Been arrested: Thank god no.
83. Turned someone down: Yea
84. Cried when someone died: nope. I could nvr accept the fact that someone died. Until now I still expect my granmas to sit on their same chairs whenever I visit. =/
85. Fallen for a friend?: nope

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: pretty much
87. Miracles: kinda
88. Love at first sight : depends?
89. Heaven: hard to say...
90. Santa Claus: I don't even celebrate x'mas
91. Kiss on the first date: yea
92. Angels: I'm already skeptical about heaven...

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Nope
95. Did you sing today?: Does sounding like I'm choking count?
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Nope... I think not
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: I wouldn't.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: THE DAY PMR WAS OVER! =D
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: I wonder does it hurt...
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: guess so.

The poor people i tag 8D:
EVERYONE. I COMMAND U TO DO IT. I KNOW YOU WANT TO.
...please? =D

0 comments: