Major geek moment.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have a craving... a very bad craving...
...No it's not towards heroin or some weird drugs. -__- I'm too broke to be an addict.


I want a book.

But not just any book.
I want a book that makes me refuse to put it down as if it's gonna hit me with a AK47 if I don't read faster,
a book that blows me away so much tornadoes and tsunamis will seem like a small like exhale of bad breath from you (eat more mentos! like me :D),
a book that makes Chuck Palahniuk, Natsuo Kirino and Haruki Murakami look like amateurs (oh say it isn't so! D=),
a book that holds my attention so much I actually forget to eat and I get to lose some weight (yay =DDDDDD).


But but but...

TAK ADA BUKU LA. D<




Last book I read that was actually worth my time and unputdownable was Beat The Reaper by Josh Bazell. And even that book had a few flaws. It was occasionally (NOTE OCCASIONALLY) confusing, long windy and boring. But it makes up for it all by being vulgarly funny and crazy.

(THE ENDING OF THE BOOK WAS JUST WTF AND BLEW MY MIND. TOTAL MINDFUCK.)

Cost me quite a lot since I don't really blow my money much on things that can be used once only but damn, friggin worth it.





Not sure if I said it before since I'm as absent minded as an Alzheimer patient but maybe I should get this book: Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen.





It's a historical novel on circus life and I think I haven't read about circus life before. I keep reading these books about psychopathic murdering loners and I don't really think that's good for me...

0 comments: