Heroes

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Okay I shouldn't rant about Heroes so much since I know not many ppl watch it and I'm starting to look REALLY whine-ey.
Well excuse me for acting like a spoilt brat for 5 minutes please. I need to tell the world how much I hate bimbotic bitchy blondes. (They all start with a B!)


I just finished episode 9 of season 3 and I think they're taking sides already.
Mr Petrelli on one side with his homies while Mrs Petrelli on the other side with her 'hood.



(And there's this issue that's bothering me. Okay I know this movie's supposed to be based on fictional 'science facts', with all the 'formulas' and stuff but some of the abilities are just... WTF. Like flying. I never did understand flying. Are you defying physics or do you have invisible jet packs on your Nikes? 0_o)


Anyways, back to the main topic... WHY IS THERE A BLOND ON BOTH SIDES?!
I hate Claire and Elle soooo much. (Well not as much as Peter Petrelli cause Peter's a stupid pussy with the IQ of a turtle.)



Reason why I hate them:

1. Daddy issues.

Okay your dad may have lied/control/tortured you when you were a kid blah blah yadda yadda crap blah etc. Well whatever, stop it! WE GET IT ALREADY, OKAY?! What is with bimbos and their daddy problems?!

“You know who is confused? Bimbos. They’re easily confused. It’s one of the thousand little things I love about them. I love their vacant, trusting stares; their sluggish, unencumbered minds; their unresolved daddy issues. I love them Lily, and they love me. Bimbos have always been there for me, through thick and thin-mostly thin. B-man don’t do thick crust, what up!”
-quote from How I Met Your Mother, said by Barney Stinson the man himself.



2. Some dumbfuck from youtube.
(Not a reasonable reason but I'm including it. You can't stop me)
From some random video of Hayden Panettiere (or however you spell it), someone commented that 'she is definetly hotter than megan fox'.
Uh-huh. Yeah right. Totally. -___-

ARE YOU BLIND?! THAT IS MEGAN EFFING FOX YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. MEGAN FOX! THE PERSON THAT WAS VOTED SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE BY FHM.

(oh btw I did a double check on the rumours saying that she was born a man and guess what? They're fake. I don't know whether I should be threatened as a fellow female species or relieved that a man wasn't hotter than 90% of the female population.)


3. They contradict themselves so much
Elle kept shouting to Sylar : "YOU MURDERER!" As if like that's something bad in the show. Well even if it is something bad, her first appearance in Season 2 episode 1 she was already killing as regularly as eating breakfast. -__- And not reasonable killing too. She killed Caitlin's brother which was unnecessary since she didn't even catch Peter in the end.

Why couldn't she catch him? O_o doesn't it take a dumb-eff to know a dumb-eff to catch a dumb-eff?



Okay maybe I should've embrace the only few pairings in the show like Sylar/Elle, Matt/Daphne, Nathan/Tracy Strauss...

BUT WTF ARE THEY ALL BLONDS.
Maker of Heroes, Tim Kring, the Gods, ANYONE, I don't care who, just STOP WITH THE BLONDS. PLEASE. STOP IT. At least make them smart and not so emotional! Maybe you could add in some brunette guys? I don't even care if they're gay and married! JUST ADD THEM IN ALREADY. Someone like Josh Duhamel or something!


Oh wait I'm watching a science fiction. The only ppl that watch these kinda shows are...

male dorks.


...oh so that explains the infinite amount of blonds. Oh crap I think I need to watch shows like House or Desperate Housewives instead.

0 comments: