EWW.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

You know the 5 Min Chocolate Cake I posted a few days ago?

WELL SHIT DON'T EVER TRY IT CAUSE IT GODDANG SUCKS.


I just tried it like 10 mins ago and eww. Sure the taste is chocolatey and stuff but god the texture is like eating a carpet. A very old carpet with cat fur on it. -___-

It was so heavy and rough and kinda... wet. Very weird feeling. It's like being dry and wet at the same time.

Oh god I just ate 1 bite and threw the rest. My stomach still feels uncomfortable though for eating such disgusting food.
You know what? I think i'm gonna try to throw up. My stomach can't take it anymore.

I bet the only people that think it's nice are the ones that rarely make their own cakes. Self-satisfaction at doing something right usually eases the tastebuds.

I think I should make some chocolate french sponge cake tomorrow to apologise to my tongue.

0 comments: