diet? what is that?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I have to stop making blog posts, I'm getting addicted. This is like my 4th post in a span of 24 hours.

But oh my goodness I just randomly goggled cookie and cake recipes to bake so I can fatten up everyone around me and look what I found. I think satan is going to come after me with his chocolate covered fork cause I'm promoting such sinfully beautiful things.




1. The Five Minute Mug Cake.

(Taken from here)

Yes. You heard right. Just 5 minutes to throw away your discipline and to kill humanity's morals and diets.
From the comments I can tell they eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner, so if you don't want to spoil your tongue rotten, please don't even think of making this.








2. Espresso Chocolate Chip Shortbread
(Picture taken from here, hope they don't mind. ;D Cause their picture looked so gorgeous. Recipe from here)

"These cookies are like money. They will soon replace currency. People will want them more than gasoline. Sorry OPEC."
That is a quote from a random user on a site recommending it. OH. MY. GOD. Just looking at it I want to lick my screen.

...
Ok I should stop saying things like that, I sound like a pedophile.





3. Mini Watermelon =D

(Taken from here)

Words cannot describe my awe and surprise. Please click the link. I cannot do it justice. And hint, not really a fruit, but it does grow from vines.




4. Chocolate bowls


(Picture taken from here and recipe from here)

It's made with balloons!



...and I'm more interested in the making process rather than the eating actually. Balloons are so cute and fun, especially the helium filled ones. And once you get bored of them you can suck the helium and use it as laughing gas.

0 comments: