*tummy growls*

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's 3am in the morning and I am STARVING!
The last I ate was at 7pm.
(Actually no that's a lie. That last I ate was 5 minutes ago. I snitched 2 slices of tomato.)

There's no bread, no cookies, no any food that requires no cooking.
So here I am, 3am in the morning, cooking.
Cooking what?

Egg, tomatoes and jacob crackers.
... Okay that is one sad meal. To everyone at home, don't try it.

This can't even be called cooking, this should be called 'taking whatever you can find, mashing them up, and then chucking them into a bowl'.

And hmm, be right back. I think my egg is done. (And I cooked my egg by boiling water in a microwave, taking water out and then left the egg to die in the water for 25 mins.)


*after 15 mins*


I take it back! I take it allllll back! Egg, tomatoes and jacob crackers together is the best snack ever. The egg and tomatoes are the main elements that contributes to the taste and one is salty the other is sweet while the jacob crackers tone down the taste by giving this 'plain' feeling to it. The texture is kinda fun really since the egg and tomatoes are soft while the crackers are crispy.

Oh god, it's love at first mouth. Either that or I was too hungry.

0 comments: