MJ and Darfur

Saturday, June 27, 2009



First and foremost before anything, I would like to bid Michael J. goodbye. ='(
Wasn't that big a fan but I knew some of his songs since I was a kid and I gotta admit, those songs were pretty damn awesome.

Plus the guy holds the record for having the best selling album of all time. No one, and I mean NO ONE, has ever sold more than him for more than 20 years.


Sure the guy had a lot of accusations on him, but those until now are just accusations and aren't verified. Whatever he does in his personal life shouldn't affect his music at all.

And from me a big "FUCK YOU" to all those assholes who are making jokes about him even after he's dead. Let the poor guy rest in peace okay?


Makes me kinda sad to type this all in past tense.
R.I.P M.J. Say good riddance to all the bad media.


---------------------------------------------------------------




Now for some crisis stuff. Maybe this is gibberish to y'all but I'm spreading the news. About Darfur.

Since 2003 Darfur has been put into an emergency state because of a war. The Darfur government has been committing genocide.

Genocide is, as the United Nations would define, acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group.

Hating on people just because of how they were born and not how they act is just being Hitler the 2nd. (Hitler committed genocide against jews btw if you're still living under that rock. Get ur ass out of it now.)

And how would you like it if your ethnic group was killed just because they weren't liked? Or if your religious group was killed just because they were following their faith?


Well I can't do much, I'm just one person afterall. But it would help if I spread the news since I kinda noticed some people still go ??? when they hear about Darfur


http://www.stopgenocidenow.org

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, some disagree with the use of the "genocide" label in Darfur for a number of reasons. Also, you oversimplify the conflict by describing it only in terms of ethnicity. Desertification and the region's history of Western colonization also play a role.

No comment on Michael Jackson.