Heroes

Sunday, June 7, 2009

-_- damn wei. I've been exploding my brains with Heroes since I've nothing to do at all during the holidays and bullshit, I hate this show.


So far for season 2 it was going pretty ok. Sure Peter was stupid as eff and Caitlin just disappeared into thin air never being mentioned again even though Peter said "CAITLIN WAS EVERYTHING TO ME!" Yeah right. You fail at being a boyfriend Peter. PHAIL.

Season 3 beginning was kinda mind blowing for me though. Like serious mind-*BOOM*!

1. First episode (I think it was first anyway) starts off with Sylar messing with Claire's brain and I was like... Wtf are you not eating it and just touching? STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR FOOD.
Even Claire asked and he was like "That's disgusting."

DISGUSTING?! I have lost all hope in you Sylar to be an awesome villain. You don't even support cannibalism. Shame on you.

2. AND OMG LOLZ EPISODE 4. SYLAR IN APRON. MARTHA SYLAR. xD


HAIL TO SYLAR THE CHEF!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *Rolls around laughing*
And he was cutting his son's waffle for him! That's like seeing The Joker asking you to eat your veggies! xD

Oh my god. So this is the reason I continue to watch Heroes. To see Sylar in an apron. LOLZ.

0 comments: